Dr kay onlineDr kay onlineDr kay online
+27 63 665 7116
24/7 hours

About us

Dr Kay Online

Dr Kay Online is an online radio station that was established on 08 May 2022 by Dr Khehlelezi, an internationally recognised Traditional Healer based in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. His aim is to give young radio enthusiasts a platform to practice their art, on the same level with professionals in the field.

Since the establishment of the radio station, it has managed to reach 1 580 000 listeners in South Africa, which is 85% of its listenership. The remaining 15% includes countries such as United States of America, United Kingdom, Swaziland, Turkey, Russia, Germany, Botswana, Angola, and other smaller countries.

Dr Khehlelezi

Dr Khehlelezi founder, traditional healer, businessman and a radio presenter.

Listeners demographic

0 +
Listeners from around the world

available worldwide

Dr Kay Online has listeners in Africa and overseas through it Website and Apps.

Dr kay online radio updates